- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 326-525 of human PDIA2 (NP_006840.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Rat liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 58kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PDIA2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: protein disulfide-isomerase A2, protein disulfide isomerase-associated 2, protein disulfide isomerase, pancreatic, protein disulfide isomerase A2, pancreatic protein disulfide isomerase, pancreas-specific protein disulfide isomerase, Rho GDP dissociation inhibitor gamma, OTTHUMP00000197166, OTTHUMP00000067350, PDIR, PDIP, PDI, PDA2, LA16c-314G4.2, protein disulfide isomerase family A, member 2, PDIA2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64714
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the disulfide isomerase (PDI) family of endoplasmic reticulum (ER) proteins that catalyze protein folding and thiol-disulfide interchange reactions. The encoded protein has an N-terminal ER-signal sequence, two catalytically active thioredoxin (TRX) domains, two TRX-like domains and a C-terminal ER-retention sequence. The protein plays a role in the folding of nascent proteins in the endoplasmic reticulum by forming disulfide bonds through its thiol isomerase, oxidase, and reductase activity.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-628
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin