- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bat, Bovine, Chicken, Dog, Frog, Gibbon, Gorilla, Hamster, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 1035-1053 of human PDGF (KLH-conjugated). Receptor alpha.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PDGFRA Antibody can be used for Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 1:100, Immunoprecipitation and Western Blotting starting at 1:250 - 1:1000.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes human PDGF Receptor Type A, doublet, Mr 150/170kD. Species Crossreactivity: mouse. Species Sequence Homology: frog, chicken and zebra fish.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- BUFFER: 0.2 M Tris-glycine, pH 7.4, 0.15 M sodium chloride, 0.05% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PDGFRA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PDGFRA, CD140A, CD140a antigen, PDGFalphaR, PDGFR2, PDGFRalpha, AlphaPDGFR, RHEPDGFRA, PDGF receptor alpha, PDGFR-2, PDGFRA/BCR fusion, APDGFR, Pdgf alpha-receptor, PDGF-R-alpha, PDGFR-alpha
- Protein Accession Number: P16234
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 129892
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5156
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PDGFRA Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-646
- Size: 0.05 mL
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.