- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met1-Lys181
- FUSION TAG: N-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 22.79 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM Tris, 100mM NaCl, 0.1mM PMSF, 2mM DTT, pH 8.0. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PDAP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 28 kDa Heat- and Acid-Stable Phosphoprotein, PDGF-Associated Protein, PAP, PDGFA-Associated Protein 1, PAP1, PDAP1, HASPP28
- Protein Accession Number: Q13442
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 767904139
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11333
- Human PAP, also known as 28 kDa heat- and acid-stable phosphoprotein, PDGF-associated protein, PDGFA-associated protein 1, PDAP1, HASPP28, is a protein which belongs to the PDAP1 family. The encoded protein in rodents has been shown to bind PDGFA with a low affinity. PDGF-Associated Protein (PAP) is a phosphoprotein that may enhance PDGFA-stimulated cell growth in fibroblasts, but inhibits the mitogenic effect of PDGFB. PDAP1 expression is induced by TNF-alpha, and cells overexpressing PDAP1 show significantly less apoptosis on exposure to TNF-alpha.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-278
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $635.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin