- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This PDE7A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 66-94 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human PDE7A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 56 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PDE7A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: High affinity cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 7A, HCP1, TM22, PDE7A
- Protein Accession Number: Q13946
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 3182958
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5150
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Hydrolyzes the second messenger cAMP, which is a key regulator of many important physiological processes. May have a role in muscle signal transduction.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care (2010) In press :
- 2: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 3: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- 4: Pekkinen, M., et al. Bone 43(1):84-91(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-952
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.