- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 249-518 of human PDE4D (NP_001184152.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:20 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HT-29
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: SW480
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 110kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PDE4D
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PDE4D, phosphodiesterase 4D, cAMP-specific (phosphodiesterase E3 dunce homolog, Drosophila), HGNC:8783, DPDE3, HSPDE4D, PDE4DN2, STRK1, cAMP-specific phosphodiesterase 4D, cAMP-specific phosphodiesterase PDE4D6, dunce-like phosphodiesterase E3, cAMP-specific (dunce (Drosophila)-homolog phosphodiesterase E3)
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5144
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes one of four mammalian counterparts to the fruit fly 'dunce' gene. The encoded protein has 3',5'-cyclic-AMP phosphodiesterase activity and degrades cAMP, which acts as a signal transduction molecule in multiple cell types. This gene uses different promoters to generate multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants that encode functional proteins.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 15-277
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.