- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic Peptide of human PDE1C
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:1000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: NCI-H460
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 95kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PDE1C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PDE1A, HCAM1, HSPDE1A, MGC26303, Hcam3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5137
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes an enzyme that belongs to the 3'5'-cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family. Members of this family catalyze hydrolysis of the cyclic nucleotides, cyclic adenosine monophosphate and cyclic guanosine monophosphate, to the corresponding nucleoside 5'-monophosphates. The enzyme encoded by this gene regulates proliferation and migration of vascular smooth muscle cells, and neointimal hyperplasia. This enzyme also plays a role in pathological vascular remodeling by regulating the stability of growth factor receptors, such as PDGF-receptor-beta.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-244
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin