- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 21 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human PDCD5.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: PDCD5 peptide is used for blocking the activity of PDCD5 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store PDCD5 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: STK39
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DCHT, PASK, SPAK, DCHT, Ste-20-related kinase
- Protein Accession Number: CAG33215
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 115430252
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27347
- 1: Liu H, Wang Y, Zhang Y, et al. TFAR19, a novel apoptosis-related gene cloned from human leukemia cell line TF-1, could enhance apoptosis of some tumor cells induced by growth factor withdrawal. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 1999; 254:203-10.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5011P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.