- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: rat (94%).
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-PD-L2 antibody (4063) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 16 amino acids near the center of human PD-L2.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 140-190 of PD-L2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 0.5-4 μg/mL; IHC: 2.5 μg/mL; IF: 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human and mouse samples; Immunohistochemistry in mouse samples; Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1207 - Raji Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1403 - Mouse Brain Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Cat. No. 1224 - Daudi Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Cat. No. 1282 - 3T3/NIH Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 31kD
Observed: 29 kD
Independent Antibody Validation in Cell lines (Figure 2) shows similar PD-L2 expression profile in human and mouse cell lines detected by two independent anti-PD-L2 antibodies that recognize different epitopes, 4063 against central domain and the competitor antibody against N-terminus domain. PD-L2 proteins are detected in the most tested cell lines at different expression levels by the two independent antibodies.
KO Validation (Figure 3): Anti-PD-L2 antibodies (4063) specificity was further verified by PD-L2 specific knockout. PD-L2 signal was not detected in PD-L2 knockout HeLa cells as compared to that in control wild type cells.
Recombinant Protein Test (Figure 4): Anti-PD-L2 antibodies (4063) detected human PD-L2 recombinant protein at different concentrations.
Regulated expression validation (Figure 11): PD-L2 expression detected by anit-PD-L2 antibodies (4063) was up-regulated by anti-PD1 antibody treatment, which was reduced by Next A alone or combination treatment (anti-PD1 antibody + NextA).
- ISOFORMS: Human PD-L2 has 3 isoforms, including isoform 1 (273aa, 31kD), isoform 2 (183aa, 21kD) and isoform 3 (182aa, 21kD). Mouse PD-L2 has one isoform (247aa, 28kD) and Rat PD-L2 also has one isoform (268aa, 30kD). 4063 can detect human isoform and mouse isoform.
- PURIFICATION: PD-L2 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PD-L2 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: PD-L2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PDCD1LG2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PD-L2 Antibody: B7DC, Btdc, PDL2, CD273, PD-L2, PDCD1L2, bA574F11.2, B7DC, Programmed cell death 1 ligand 2, Butyrophilin B7-DC, PD-1 ligand 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_079515
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 190014605
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80380
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PD-L2 Antibody: Cell-mediated immune responses are initiated by T lymphocytes that are themselves stimulated by co gnate peptides bound to MHC molecules on antigen-presenting cells (APC). T-cell activation is generally self-limited as activated T cells express receptors such as PD-1 (also known as PDCD-1) that mediate inhibitory signals from the APC. PD-1 can bind two different but related ligands, PD-L1 and PD-L2, both of which are thought act as a negative regulator of T cell activation. However, it has been suggested that PD-L2 can act to stimulate an immunogenic response through and alternative receptor from PD-1.
- 1: Holling et al. Hum. Immunol. 2004; 65:282-90.
- 2: Ishida et al. EMBO J. 1992; 11:3887-95.
- 3: LaGier and Pober. Hum. Immunol. 2006; 67:568-78.
- 4: Zhang et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2006; 103:11695-700.
- 1: Kao et al. Assessing the Effects of Concurrent versus Sequential Cisplatin/Radiotherapy on Immune Status in Lung Tumor-Bearing C57BL/6 Mice. Cancer Immunol Res. 2015;3(7):741-50. PMID: 25672395
- 2: Knox et al. Selective HDAC6 inhibitors improve anti-PD-1 immune checkpoint blockade therapy by decreasing the anti-inflammatory phenotype of macrophages and down-regulation of immunosuppressive proteins in tumor cells. Sci Rep. 2019;9(1):6136. PMID: 30992475
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4063
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.