- HOST SPECIES: Llama
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: PD-L1 antibody was raised against a recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 19 - 239 of human PD-L1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC
- APPLICATION NOTE: PD-L1 antibody can be used for detection of PD-L1 by Flow Cytometry and Immunocytochemistry at 10 μg/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: At least three isoforms of PD-L1 are known to exist.
- PURIFICATION: PD-L1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via Nickel column. Antibody is supplied as a His-tagged purified protein. It also contains a myc-tag for detection.
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: sdAb
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PD-L1 Antibody is supplied in PBS.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: PD-L1 antibody should be stored in working aliquots at -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD274
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PD-L1 Antibody: B7-H, B7H1, PDL1, PD-L1, PDCD1L1, PDCD1LG1, Programmed cell death 1 ligand 1, B7 homolog 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_054862
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7661534
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 29126
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PD-L1 Antibody: Cell-mediated immune responses are initiated by T lymphocytes that are themselves stimulated by cognate peptides bound to MHC molecules on antigen-presenting cells (APC). T-cell activation is generally self-limited as activated T cells express receptors such as PD-1 (also known as PDCD-1) that mediate inhibitory signals from the APC. PD-1 can bind two different but related ligands, PD-L1 and PD-L2. PD-L1 is a B7-related protein that inhibits cell-mediated immune responses by reducing the secretion of IL-2 and IL-10 from memory T cells. This suggests that PD-L1 may be useful in reducing allogenic CD4+ memory T-cell responses to endothelial cells, thereby reducing the likelihood of host immune responses to allografts.
- 1: Holling TM, Schooten E, and van Den Elsing PJ. Function and regulation of MHC class II molecules in T-lymphocytes: of mice and men. Hum. Immunol. 2004; 65:282-90.
- 2: Ishida Y, Agata Y, Shibahara K, et al. Induced expression of PD-1, a novel member of the immunoglobulin gene superfamily, upon programmed cell death. EMBO J. 1992; 11:3887-95.
- 3: LaGier J and Pober JS. Immune accessory functions of human endothelial cells are modulated by overexpression of B7-H1 (PDL1). Hum. Immunol. 2006; 67:568-78.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: SD8639
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $149.00 – $549.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805