- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Phe 19 - Thr 238
- FUSION TAG: mouse IgG2a Fc tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 51.8 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 EU per ug by the LAL method.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PD-L1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PD-L1,CD274,B7-H1,PDCD1L1,PDCD1LG1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_068693
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 60533
- Programmed cell death 1 ligand 1 (PDL1) is also known as B7-H, B7H1, MGC142294, MGC142296, PD-L1, PDCD1L1 and PDCD1LG1,which is a member of the growing B7 family of immune molecules and is involved in the regulation of cellular and humoral immune responses.PDL1 is a cell surface immunoglobulin superfamily with two Ig-like domains within the extracellular region and a short cytoplasmic domain. This protein is broadly expressed in the majority of peripheral tissues as well as hematopoietic cells. Interaction between PDL1 and its receptors belonging to the CD28 family of molecules provide both stimulatory and inhibitory signals in regulating T cell activation and tolerance. PDL1 may inhibit ongoing T-cell responses by inducing apoptosis and arresting cell-cycle progression.
- 1: Dong H., et al., 1999, Nat. Med. 5:1365-1369.
- 2: Freeman G.J., et al., 2000, J. Exp. Med. 192:1027-1034.
- 3: Nishimura H., et al., 2001, Trends in Immunology 22:265.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 97-020
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.