- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: Overlapping 15 amino acid peptides spanning the extracellular domain of human PD-1 (aa25-167).
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: PD-1 mapping peptides can be used to map the epitopes of PD-1 antibodies.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store LAG3 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PDCD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PD-1: PD1, PD-1, CD279, SLEB2, hPD-1, hPD-l, hSLE1, PD1, Programmed cell death protein 1, Protein PD-1, PDCD1, PDCD-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005009
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 145559515
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5133
- 1: Holling TM, Schooten E, and van Den Elsing PJ. Function and regulation of MHC class II molecules in T-lymphocytes: of mice and men. Hum. Immunol. 2004; 65:282-90.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: RF16000-02
- Size: 0.05 mg each
- List Price: $640.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805