- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: CRSRHLAQASQELQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 75kDa band observed in Human Adipose lysates (calculated MW of 74.3kDa according to NP_777596.2). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour. Constructs and lysates were as described in Sun et al Hum Mol Genet. 2005 May 1;14(9):1161-9, PMID: 15772090. A customer found positive results in WB on Human Liver.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: McA Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PCSK9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PCSK9, FH3, NARC1, HCHOLA3, proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9, neural apoptosis regulated convertase 1, hypercholesterolemia, autosomal dominant 3, proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9, LDLCQ1, NARC-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_777596.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 31317307
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 255738
- 1: Cohen J, Pertsemlidis A, Kotowski IK, Graham R, Garcia CK, Hobbs HH. Low LDL cholesterol in individuals of African descent resulting from frequent nonsense mutations in PCSK9. Nat Genet. 2005 Feb;37(2):161-165. Epub 2005 Jan 16.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-147
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.