- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PCSK6 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 659-688 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PCSK6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 106 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PCSK6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 6, 3421-, Paired basic amino acid cleaving enzyme 4, Subtilisin-like proprotein convertase 4, SPC4, Subtilisin/kexin-like protease PACE4, PCSK6, PACE4
- Protein Accession Number: P29122
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 129542
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5046
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene belongs to thesubtilisin-like proprotein convertase family. The members of thisfamily are proprotein convertases that process latent precursorproteins into their biologically active products. This encodedprotein is a calcium-dependent serine endoprotease that can cleaveprecursor protein at their paired basic amino acid processingsites. Some of its substrates are - transforming growth factor betarelated proteins, proalbumin, and von Willebrand factor. This geneis thought to play a role in tumor progression. Alternativelyspliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have beenidentified.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 3: Fuller, J.A., et al. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 50(12):5759-5768(2009)
- 4: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-025
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.