- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- SPECIES: Mouse
- ORIGINAL SPECIES NAME: Rabbit
- CHIMERIC USE STATEMENT: This is a chimeric antibody created for improved compatibility with existing reagents, assays and techniques.
- IMMUNOGEN: Peptide "LVQGSILK" derived from PCNA1 (Proliferating cellular nuclear antigen 1) conjugated to KLH. PCNA ins an auxiliary and regulatory protein of DNA polymerase delta involved in control of eukaryotic DNA replication.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: immunoMRM
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1 lambda
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% Proclin 300.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4C for up to 3 months. For longer storage, aliquot and store at -20C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KCNJ13
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Proliferating cell nuclear antigen
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3769
- USER NOTE: For research use only.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 24-324
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $490.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin