- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Chicken, Dog, Fish, Frog, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: PCNA antibody was raised against an internal region of PCNA (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PCNA antibody can be used in ELISA starting at 1:000 - 1:1000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.02 M potassium phosphate, 0.15 M sodium chloride, pH 7.2, 0.01% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store PCNA antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PCNA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PCNA, Cyclin
- Protein Accession Number: P12004
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 129694
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5111
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PCNA Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-463
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.