- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EAPNQEKVSDYE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: EIA, ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 30kDa band observed in lysates of cell line Jurkat (calculated MW of 28.8kDa according to Human NP_002583.1). Approx.35kDa band was observed in lysates of cell line NIH3T3 and in Mouse and Rat Testis, and approx 33kDa in Pig Spleen lysates. (calculated MW of 28.8kDa according to Mouse NP_035175.1, Rat NP_071776.1 and Pig NP_001278854.1).The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Gilljam et al, , J Cell Biol. 2009 Sep 7;186(5):645-54.). Recommended concentration: 0.03-0.1ug/ml.Enzyme immunoassay:This antibody is reported to work in sandwich-type ELISA both as a capturer and as reported in combination with EB11650.
Additional validation: This antibody has been successfully used in the following paper: Sikorski et al. (2018) PMID: 30377371.
- SPECIFICITY: Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_872590.1, NP_002583.1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 30 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PCNA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PCNA, proliferating cell nuclear antigen, MGC8367, DNA polymerase delta auxiliary protein, OTTHUMP00000030189, OTTHUMP00000030190, cyclin
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002583.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4505641
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5111
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-084
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.