- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PCDHB15 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 113-140 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human PCDHB15.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 86 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PCDHB15
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protocadherin beta-15, PCDH-beta-15, PCDHB15
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y5E8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13431379
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56121
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the protocadherin beta genecluster, one of three related gene clusters tandemly linked onchromosome five. The gene clusters demonstrate an unusual genomicorganization similar to that of B-cell and T-cell receptor geneclusters. The beta cluster contains 16 genes and 3 pseudogenes,each encoding 6 extracellular cadherin domains and a cytoplasmictail that deviates from others in the cadherin superfamily. Theextracellular domains interact in a homophilic manner to specifydifferential cell-cell connections. Unlike the alpha and gammaclusters, the transcripts from these genes are made up of only onelarge exon, not sharing common 3' exons as expected. These neuralcadherin-like cell adhesion proteins are integral plasma membraneproteins. Their specific functions are unknown but they most likelyplay a critical role in the establishment and function of specificcell-cell neural connections.
- 1: Vanhalst, K., et al. FEBS Lett. 495 (1-2), 120-125 (2001) :
- 2: Wu, Q., et al. Genome Res. 11(3):389-404(2001)
- 3: Nollet, F., et al. J. Mol. Biol. 299(3):551-572(2000)
- 4: Yagi, T., et al. Genes Dev. 14(10):1169-1180(2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-178
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.