- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PCDHA10 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 771-798 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PCDHA10.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 103 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PCDHA10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protocadherin alpha-10, PCDH-alpha-10, PCDHA10, CNRS8
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y5I2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13878433
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56139
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the protocadherin alpha genecluster, one of three related gene clusters tandemly linked onchromosome five that demonstrate an unusual genomic organizationsimilar to that of B-cell and T-cell receptor gene clusters. Thealpha gene cluster is composed of 15 cadherin superfamily genesrelated to the mouse CNR genes and consists of 13 highly similarand 2 more distantly related coding sequences. The tandem array of15 N-terminal exons, or variable exons, are followed by downstreamC-terminal exons, or constant exons, which are shared by all genesin the cluster. The large, uninterrupted N-terminal exons eachencode six cadherin ectodomains while the C-terminal exons encodethe cytoplasmic domain. These neural cadherin-like cell adhesionproteins are integral plasma membrane proteins that most likelyplay a critical role in the establishment and function of specificcell-cell connections in the brain. Alternative splicing has beenobserved and additional variants have been suggested but theirfull-length nature has yet to be determined.
- 1: Wu, C., et al. Proteomics 7(11):1775-1785(2007)
- 2: Schmutz, J., et al. Nature 431(7006):268-274(2004)
- 3: Wu, Q., et al. Genome Res. 11(3):389-404(2001)
- 4: Nollet, F., et al. J. Mol. Biol. 299(3):551-572(2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-230
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.