PCBP1 AntibodyCATALOG NUMBER: 42-695
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Tested Applications: E, WB
- Host Species: Goat
- Species Reactivity: Human, Rat
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SIQGQHTISPLD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 38kDa band observed in Human Peripheral Blood Nucleocytes lysates (calculated MW of 37.5kDa according to NP_006187.2). The 38kDa was also observed in Rat Spleen while a 37kDa band was observed in Rat Thymus. Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.Additional validation: This antibody has been successfully used in the following paper: Sikorski et al. (2018) PMID: 30377371.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1371 - Human peripheral blood leukocyte (PBL) Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PCBP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PCBP1, poly(rC) binding protein 1, HNRPE1, HNRPX, hnRNP-E1, hnRNP-X, alpha-CP1, heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein E1, heterogenous nuclear ribonucleoprotein E1, heterogenous nuclear ribonucleoprotein X, nucleic acid binding protein sub 2.3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006187.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 222352151
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5093
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-695
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805