- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human PCBD1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PCBD1 antibody can be used for detection of PCBD1 by ELISA at 1:312500. PCBD1 antibody can be used for detection of PCBD1 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10409 - Fetal Liver Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 12 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store PCBD1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PCBD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PCBD1, DCOH, PCBD, PCD, PHS
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000272
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4557831
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5092
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PCBD1 is pterin-4 alpha-carbinolamine dehydratase, an enzyme involved in phenylalanine hydroxylation. A deficiency of this enzyme leads to hyperphenylalaninemia. The enzyme regulates the homodimerization of the transcription factor hepatocyte nuclear factor 1 (HNF1).This gene encodes pterin-4 alpha-carbinolamine dehydratase, an enzyme involved in phenylalanine hydroxylation. A deficiency of this enzyme leads to hyperphenylalaninemia. The enzyme regulates the homodimerization of the transcription factor hepatocyte nuclear factor 1 (HNF1). Publication Note: This RefSeq record includes a subset of the publications that are available for this gene. Please see the Entrez Gene record to access additional publications.
- 1: Hevel, J.M., (2006) Mol. Genet. Metab. 88 (1), 38-46.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 25-068
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.