- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This PCAF antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 802-832 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PCAF.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 93 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KAT2B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Histone acetyltransferase KAT2B, Histone acetyltransferase PCAF, Histone acetylase PCAF, Lysine acetyltransferase 2B, P300/CBP-associated factor, P/CAF, KAT2B, PCAF
- Protein Accession Number: Q92831
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 83287776
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8850
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CBP and p300 are large nuclear proteins that bind to manysequence-specific factors involved in cell growth and/ordifferentiation, including c-jun and the adenoviral oncoproteinE1A. The protein encoded by this gene associates with p300/CBP. Ithas in vitro and in vivo binding activity with CBP and p300, andcompetes with E1A for binding sites in p300/CBP. It has histoneacetyl transferase activity with core histones and nucleosome coreparticles, indicating that this protein plays a direct role intranscriptional regulation.
- 1: Perez, R.E., et al. J. Cell. Physiol. 225(2):394-405(2010)
- 2: Mooney, S.M., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(40):30443-30452(2010)
- 3: Aoyama, T., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(39):29842-29850(2010)
- 4: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-213
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.