- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human PAX7 protein corresponding to amino acids 301-505 was used as the immunogen for this antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
IF: 0.5-1 ug/ml
WB: 0.5-1 ug/ml
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PAX7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Paired box protein Pax-7, HuP1, PAX7, HUP1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5081
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- The PAX gene family of nuclear transcription factors is comprised of nine members that function during embryogenesis to regulate the temporal and position-dependent differentiation of cells. In addition, the family is involved in a variety of signal transduction pathways in the adult organism. Mutations in the PAX family of proteins have been linked to disease and cancer in humans. PAX7 is a protein specifically expressed in cultured satellite cell- derived myoblasts. In situ hybridization reveals that PAX7 is also expressed in satellite cells residing in adult muscle. A chromosomal aberration in the gene encoding PAX7 causes rhabdomyosarcoma 2 (RMS2) (also called alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-184
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.