- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-REEKLRNQRRQASN
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 50kDa band observed in Mouse Eye lysates (calculated MW of 48.2kDa according to Human NP_001595.2 and to Mouse NP_038655.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_000271.1 and NP_001595.2).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1420 - Mouse Eye Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PAX6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PAX6, paired box gene 6 (aniridia, keratitis), AN, AN2, D11S812E, MGC17209, MGDA, WAGR, paired box gene 6, paired box homeotic gene 6 (aniridia, keratitis), paired box homeotic gene-6
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000271.1, NP_001595.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4505615
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5080
- 1: von Holst A, Egbers U, Prochiantz A, Faissner A. Neural stem/progenitor cells express 20 tenascin C isoforms that are differentially regulated by pax6. J Biol Chem. 2007 Feb 12;
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-140
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.