- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-GKLATATSLPEDTVR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: EIA, ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 37kDa band observed in Mouse Pancreas lysates and in lysates of cell lines A431, HeLa and K562 (calculated MW of 37.1kDa according to Human NP_006184.2 and 38.0kDa according to Mouse NP_035168.1). Recommended concentration: 0.2-0.6ug/ml.Enzyme immunoassay: Sandwich-type ELISA with increasing amount of recombinant PAX4 captured by a rabbit antibody. Recommended reporter concentration: 1-2ug/ml
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1414 - Mouse Pancreas Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1203 - A549 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 1204 - K562 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PAX4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PAX4, paired box 4, KPD, MGC129960, MODY9, paired box gene 4, paired domain gene 4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006184.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 170784824
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5078
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-499
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.