- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PAX2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 187-216 amino acids from the Central region of human PAX2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 45 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PAX2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Paired box protein Pax-2, PAX2
- Protein Accession Number: Q02962
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 223590261
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5076
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PAX2 encodes paired box gene 2, one of many humanhomologues of the Drosophila melanogaster gene prd. The centralfeature of this transcription factor gene family is the conservedDNA-binding paired box domain. PAX2 is believed to be a target oftranscriptional supression by the tumor supressor gene WT1.Mutations within PAX2 have been shown to result in optic nervecolobomas and renal hypoplasia. Alternative splicing of this generesults in multiple transcript variants.
- 1: Monte, N.M., et al. Cancer Res. 70(15):6225-6232(2010)
- 2: Ozcan, A., et al. Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 134(8):1121-1129(2010)
- 3: Quick, C.M., et al. Hum. Pathol. 41(8):1145-1149(2010)
- 4: Martinovic-Bouriel, J., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.152A (4), 830-835 (2010) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-879
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.