- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QTGSKKEPFNYSQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Immunofluorescence: This product has been successfully used in IF studies of zebrafish tumors (Ju et al, Mol Cancer. 2009 Jun 25;8:40.; PMID: 19555497). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ptc1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ptc1, patched 1 , ptc-1, etID309849.2, patched1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_571063.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18859285
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 30181
- 1: Laforest L, Brown CW, Poleo G, Geraudie J, Tada M, Ekker M, Akimenko MA. Involvement of the sonic hedgehog, patched 1 and bmp2 genes in patterning of the zebrafish dermal fin rays. Development. 1998 Nov;125(21):4175-84.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-136
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.