- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1194-1323 of human PASK (NP_055963.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: 22Rv1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Raji
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Jurkat
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 190kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PASK
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PASKIN, STK37, PAS domain-containing serine/threonine-protein kinase, per-arnt-sim (PAS) domain kinase
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23178
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the serine/threonine kinase family that contains two PAS domains. Expression of this gene is regulated by glucose, and the encoded protein plays a role in the regulation of insulin gene expression. Downregulation of this gene may play a role in type 2 diabetes. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding multiple isoforms have been observed for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-772
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.