- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-300 of human PARP4 (NP_006428.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse heart
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Rat heart
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 193kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PARP4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ADPRTL1, ARTD4, PARP-4, PARPL, PH5P, VAULT3, VPARP, VWA5C, p193, protein mono-ADP-ribosyltransferase PARP4, 193 kDa vault protein, ADP-ribosyltransferase (NAD+; poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase)-like 1, ADP-ribosyltransferase diphtheria toxin-like 4, H5 proline-rich, I-alpha-I-related, PARP-related, PARP-related/IalphaI-related H5/proline-rich, poly [ADP-ribose] polymerase 4, poly(ADP-ribose) synthetase, poly(ADP-ribosyl)transferase-like 1, vault poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase, vault protein, 193-kDa, von Willebrand factor A domain containing 5C
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 143
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes poly(ADP-ribosyl)transferase-like 1 protein, which is capable of catalyzing a poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation reaction. This protein has a catalytic domain which is homologous to that of poly (ADP-ribosyl) transferase, but lacks an N-terminal DNA binding domain which activates the C-terminal catalytic domain of poly (ADP-ribosyl) transferase. Since this protein is not capable of binding DNA directly, its transferase activity may be activated by other factors such as protein-protein interaction mediated by the extensive carboxyl terminus.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-520
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.