- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PARP3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 99-126 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human PARP3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PARP3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Poly [ADP-ribose] polymerase 3, PARP-3, hPARP-3, ADP-ribosyltransferase diphtheria toxin-like 3, ARTD3, IRT1, NAD(+) ADP-ribosyltransferase 3, ADPRT-3, Poly[ADP-ribose] synthase 3, pADPRT-3, PARP3, ADPRT3, ADPRTL3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y6F1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 224471880
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10039
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Involved in the base excision repair (BER) pathway, by catalyzing the poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation of a limited number of acceptor proteins involved in chromatin architecture and in DNA metabolism. This modification follows DNA damages and appears as an obligatory step in a detection/signaling pathway leading to the reparation of DNA strand breaks. May link the DNA damage surveillance network to the mitotic fidelity checkpoint. Negatively influences the G1/S cell cycle progression without interfering with centrosome duplication. Binds DNA. May be involved in the regulation of PRC2 and PRC3 complex-dependent gene silencing.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-975
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.