- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Sf21 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Human full-length PARP-1 [ARTD1] is fused to a MYC and His-tag.
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: >1200U/mg protein.
- PURITY: >98% (SDS-PAGE)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: In 50mM TRIS-HCl, pH 7.5, containing 100mM sodium chloride and 50mM imidazole, 0.2% NP-40 and 10% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: Lot dependent (0.2-0.5mg/ml)
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -80°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PARP11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Poly(ADP-ribose) Polymerase 1, ADP-ribosyltransferase Diphtheria Toxin-like 1, NAD(+) ADP-ribosyltransferase 1
- Protein Accession Number: P09874
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 156523968
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57097
- PARP-1 (ARTD1) is involved in the base excision repair (BER) pathway, by catalyzing the poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation of a limited number of acceptor proteins involved in chromatin architecture and in DNA metabolism. This modification follows DNA damages and appears as an obligatory step in a detection/signaling pathway leading to the reparation of DNA strand breaks. PARP-1 positively regulates the transcription of MTUS1 and negatively regulates the transcription of MTUS2/TIP150. It forms a complex with EEF1A1 and TXK that acts as a T-helper 1 (Th1) cell-specific transcription factor and binds the promoter of IFN-gamma to directly regulate its transcription, and is thus involved importantly in Th1 cytokine production.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-340
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $390.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805