- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Human, Mouse, Non-Human Primate, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic peptide to the C-terminus.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA, Western (immuno) blotting, Immunostaining (in testing)
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PARL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Presenilin associated, rhomboid-like protein , PSARL, PSARL1, RHBDS1, PRO2207, PSENIP2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001032728
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 143811433
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55486
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PARL is a rhomboid protease which has been shown to be involved in mitochondrial remodeling. PARL has also been shown to have antiapoptotic activity and protects cells from mitochondrial-dependent apoptotic pathway.
- 1: Jeyaraju DV, Xu L, Letellier MC, Bandaru S, Zunino R, Berg EA, McBride HM, Pellegrini L., Phosphorylation and cleavage of presenilin-associated rhomboid-like protein (PARL) promotes changes in mitochondrial morphology., Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006 Dec 5;103(49):18562-7.
- 2: Cipolat S, Rudka T, Hartmann D, Costa V, Serneels L, Craessaerts K, Metzger K, Frezza C, Annaert W, D'Adamio L, Derks C, Dejaegere T, Pellegrini L, D'Hooge R, Scorrano L, De Strooper B., Mitochondrial rhomboid PARL regulates cytochrome c release during apoptosis via OPA1-dependent cristae remodeling., Cell. 2006 Jul 14;126(1):27-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 39-872
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.