- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic peptide from human PARD3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA (1:20000)
IF (1:100 - 1:500)
WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
- SPECIFICITY: PARD3 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total PARD3 protein.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- BUFFER: PBS (without Mg2+, Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM sodium chloride, 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PARD3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PARD3, Baz, CTCL tumor antigen se2-5, PAR-3, PAR3A, PARD-3, PARD3A, SE2-5LT1, SE2-5T2, PAR3-alpha, PAR3alpha, Bazooka, PAR3, SE2-5L16
- Protein Accession Number: Q8TEW0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 30913162
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56288
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PARD3 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-520
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin