- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-GSRIRGDGSGFSL
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 40kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines Jurkat and glioblastoma U251 (calculated MW of 37.4kDa according to NP_058644.1) . Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Pancreas, shows strong cytoplasmic staining in rare cells of intralobular ducts. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml. Also tested in paraffin embedded Human Heart where it shows speckled staining on myocardial fibres in transverse section. Recommended concentration: 5-10ug/ml.Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of Jurkat cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_058644.1; NP_001032358.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1307 - Human Pancreas Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PARD6A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PARD6A, PAR6alpha, PAR-6, TAX40, PAR-6A, TIP-40, par-6 partitioning defective 6 homolog alpha (C.elegans), Tax interaction protein 40, par-6 (partitioning defective 6, C.elegans) homolog alpha, PAR6, PAR6C, Tax-interacting protein 40, par-6 partitioning defective 6 homolog alpha, partitioning defective-6 homolog alpha, partitioning-defective protein 6
- Protein Accession Number: NP_058644.1,NP_001032358.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8394417
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 50855
- 1: Johansson A, Driessens M, Aspenstrom P. The mammalian homologue of the Caenorhabditis elegans polarity protein PAR-6 is a binding partner for the Rho GTPases Cdc42 and Rac1. J Cell Sci. 2000 Sep;113 ( Pt 18):3267-75.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-130
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin