- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA, pairs with clone C1
Capture antibody: clone A1 (Cat#54-308)
Detection antibody: clone C1 (Cat#54-309)
- SPECIFICITY: Human PAPP-A, both homodimeric and heterodimeric form
- PURIFICATION: Protein A purified
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Recombinant Monoclonal Human IgG / light chain kappa
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.2, 0.02% NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for up to 6 months. Store at -20°C long term.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PAPPA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PAPA, DIPLA1, PAPP-A, PAPPA1, ASBABP2, IGFBP-4ase
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5069
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use.
CATALOG NUMBER: 54-308
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin