- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DQEKEDDGSESEE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:Approx 100kDa band observed in Human Kidney lysates (calculated MW of 101kDa according to preproprotein NP_620121.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise all reported isoforms (NP_000910.2; NP_620121.1; NP_620176.1 and NP_620177.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1305 - Human Kidney Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PAM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PAM, PAL, peptidylglycine alpha-amidating monooxygenase , PHM, pancreatic peptidylglycine alpha-amidating monooxygenase, peptidyl alpha-amidating enzyme, peptidyl-alpha-hydroxyglycine alpha-amidating lyase, peptidylglycine 2-hydroxylase, peptidylglycine alpha-hydroxylating monooxygenase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000910.2,NP_620121.1,NP_620176.1,NP_620177.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21070984
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5066
- 1: Glauder J, Ragg H, Rauch J, Engels JW. Human peptidylglycine alpha-amidating monooxygenase: cDNA, cloning and functional expression of a truncated form in COS cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1990 Jun 15;169(2):551-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-696
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.