- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: PAG1 antibody was raised against amino acids from the C-Terminus of PAG1 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: IHC-P (10 ug/ml), IP, WB
- SPECIFICITY: The polyclonal antibody recognizes Csk-binding protein (Cbp / PAG), a 46 kDa ubiquitously expressed transmembrane adaptor protein present in membrane rafts (glycosphingolipid-enriched microdomains), which however migrates on SDS PAGE gels anomalously as an 80 kDa molecule.
- PURIFICATION: Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 15 mM sodium azide, approx., pH 7.4.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store PAG1 antibody at 2-8 °C. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PAG1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PAG1, Csk-binding protein, CBP, PAG
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NWQ8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 84029384
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55824
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PAG1 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-123
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.