- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 1-229
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase IB β subunit antibody can be used for the detection of Platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase IB β subunit by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25.6 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: PAFAH1B2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PAFAH1B2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PAFAHB, Platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase IB subunit beta, PAF acetylhydrolase 30 kDa subunit, PAF-AH 30 kDa subunit, HEL-S-303, Plateletactivating factor acetylhydrolase IB b subunit, PAF-AH beta subunit, PAFAH beta subunit
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002563.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4505585
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5049
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: Inactivates PAF by removing the acetyl group at the sn-2 position. This is a catalytic subunit.
CATALYTIC ACTIVITY: 1-alkyl-2-acetyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine + H2O = 1-alkyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine + acetate.
SUBUNIT: Cytosolic PAF-AH IB is formed of three subunits of 45 kDa (α), 30 kDa (β) and 29 kDa (γ). The catalytic activity of the enzyme resides in the β and γ subunits whereas the α subunit has regulatory activity. Trimer formation is not essential for the catalytic activity.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-8164
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $565.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.