- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This PAFAH1B2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 61-89 amino acids from the Central region of human PAFAH1B2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 26 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PAFAH1B2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase IB subunit beta, PAF acetylhydrolase 30 kDa subunit, PAF-AH 30 kDa subunit, PAF-AH subunit beta, PAFAH subunit beta, PAFAH1B2, PAFAHB
- Protein Accession Number: P68402
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55977294
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5049
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase (PAFAH)inactivates platelet-activating factor (PAF) into acetate andLYSO-PAF. This gene encodes the beta subunit of PAFAH, the othersubunits are alpha and gamma. Multiple alternatively splicedtranscript variants that encode different protein isoforms havebeen described for this gene.
- 1: Ding, C., et al. J. Cell. Sci. 122 (PT 16), 2820-2827 (2009) :
- 2: Scott, B.T., et al. Prostaglandins Other Lipid Mediat. 85 (3-4), 69-80 (2008) :
- 3: Hasstedt, S.J., et al. Thromb. Haemost. 98(3):587-592(2007)
- 4: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-821
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin