- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: FDWQYINPVA HMKSSAWVNK IQVLMAAASF GQTKIPRGNG PYSVGCTDLM FDHTNKGTFL RLYYPSQDND RLDTLWIPNK EYFWGLSKFL GTHWLMGNIL RLLFGSMTTP ANWNSPLRPG EKYPLVVFSH GLGAFRTLYS AIGIDLASHG FIVAAVEHRD RSASATYYFK DQSAAEIGDK SWLYLRTLKQ EEETHIRNEQ VRQRAKECSQ ALSLILDIDH GKPVKNALDL KFDMEQLKDS IDREKIAVIG HSFGGATVIQ TLSEDQRFRC GIALDAWMFP LGDEVYSRIP QPLFFINSEY FQYPANIIKM KKCYSPDKER KMITIRGSVH QNFADFTFAT GKIIGHMLKL KGDIDSNVAI DLSNKASLAF LQKHLGLHKD FDQWDCLIEG DDENLIPGTN INTTNQHIML QNSSGIEKYN
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was measured by its ability to cleave a PAF analog in a chromogenic substrate linked assay. At a PAF - AH concentration of 10.0 μg/mL, 50% cleavage was achieved at an incubation time of approximately 2 minutes.
- PURITY: Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized PAF-AH recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted PAF-AH is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing PAF-AH recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PLA2G7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PAFAD, PAFAH, LP-PLA2, LDL-PLA2, Platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase, 1-alkyl-2-acetylglycerophosphocholine esterase, PAF acetylhydrolase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001161829.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 270133071
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7941
- Platelet Activating Factor (PAF) is a biologically active phospholipid, which exerts primarily proinflammatory activities by specifically signaling through G-protein-coupled receptors on platelets, neutrophils, and monocytes. Platelet Activating Factor Acetylhydrolase (PAF-AH) is a secreted protein that mediates PAF activity by specifically catalyzing hydrolysis of the "sn2” ester bond, resulting in the conversion of PAF to the biologically inactive lyso-PAF. PAF-AH can also interact with LDL particles to induce the hydrolysis of LDL associated, oxidized phospholipids, generating lysophosphatidylcholine (lyso-PC) and other lysophospholipids. Recombinant PAF-AH is a 420 amino acid glycoprotein which migrates with an apparent molecular mass of 47-55 kDa by SDS-PAGE analysis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-128
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin