- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PAEP antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 73-101 amino acids from the Central region of human PAEP.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 21 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PAEP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Glycodelin, GD, Placental protein 14, PP14, Pregnancy-associated endometrial alpha-2 globulin, PAEG, PEG, Progestagen-associated endometrial protein, Progesterone-associated endometrial protein, PAEP
- Protein Accession Number: P09466
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 130701
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5047
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the kernel lipocalin superfamilywhose members share relatively low sequence similarity but havehighly conserved exon/intron structure and three-dimensionalprotein folding. Most lipocalins are clustered on the long arm ofchromosome 9. The encoded glycoprotein has been previously referredto as pregnancy-associated endometrial alpha-2-globulin, placentalprotein 14, and glycodelin, but has been officially namedprogestagen-associated endometrial protein. Three distinct forms,with identical protein backbones but different glycosylationprofiles, are found in amniotic fluid, follicular fluid and seminalplasma of the reproductive system. These glycoproteins havedistinct and essential roles in regulating a uterine environmentsuitable for pregnancy and in the timing and occurrence of theappropriate sequence of events in the fertilization process. Anumber of alternatively spliced transcript variants have beenobserved at this locus, but the full-length nature of only two,each encoding the same protein, has been determined. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Soni, C., et al. Mol. Immunol. 47(15):2458-2466(2010)
- 2: Lee, C.L., et al. Fertil. Steril. 94(2):769-771(2010)
- 3: Tsviliana, A., et al. Anticancer Res. 30(5):1637-1640(2010)
- 4: Scholz, C., et al. Anticancer Res. 30(5):1599-1603(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-832
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin