- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This PACSIN2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 342-371 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PACSIN2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:25
For IF starting dilution is: 1:100
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 56 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PACSIN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein kinase C and casein kinase substrate in neurons protein 2, Syndapin-2, Syndapin-II, PACSIN2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UNF0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 22256968
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11252
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PACSIN may play a role in vesicle formation and transport. This protein homo- and hetero-aggregates with other PACSINs. It also binds dynamin 1, synaptojanin, synapsin 1 and the neural Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein (N-WASP). The protein exhibits a cvesicle-like cytoplasmic distribution and is ubiquitously expressed. PACSIN is phosphorylated by casein kinase 2 (CK2) and protein kinase C (PKC). The protein contains 1 FCH domain and 1 SH3 domain.
- 1: Strausberg, R.L., et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99(26):16899-16903 (2002). Wiemann, S., et al., Genome Res. 11(3):422-435 (2001). Ritter, B., et al., FEBS Lett. 454(3):356-362 (1999). Dunham, I., et al., Nature 402(6761):489-495 (1999).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-390
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.