- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This PA2G4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 228-255 amino acids from the Central region of human PA2G4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 44 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PA2G4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Proliferation-associated protein 2G4, Cell cycle protein p38-2G4 homolog, hG4-1, ErbB3-binding protein 1, PA2G4, EBP1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UQ80
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13632817
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5036
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PA2G4 is an RNA-binding protein that is involved in growth regulation. This protein is present in pre-ribosomal ribonucleoprotein complexes and may be involved in ribosome assembly and the regulation of intermediate and late steps of rRNA processing. The protein can interact with the cytoplasmic domain of the ErbB3 receptor and may contribute to transducing growth regulatory signals. It is also a transcriptional co-repressor of androgen receptor-regulated genes and other cell cycle regulatory genes through its interactions with histone deacetylases. It has been implicated in growth inhibition and the induction of differentiation of human cancer cells.
- 1: Zhang,Y., Mol. Cancer Ther.(10), 3176-3186 (2008)
- 2: Zhang,Y., Cancer Lett. 265 (2), 298-306 (2008)
- 3: Okada,M., J. Biol. Chem. 282 (50), 36744-36754 (2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-550
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.