- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This p70 S6Kbeta antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 452-482 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human p70 S6Kbeta.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 53 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RPS6KB2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ribosomal protein S6 kinase beta-2, S6K-beta-2, S6K2, 70 kDa ribosomal protein S6 kinase 2, P70S6K2, p70-S6K 2, S6 kinase-related kinase, SRK, Serine/threonine-protein kinase 14B, p70 ribosomal S6 kinase beta, S6K-beta, p70 S6 kinase beta, p70 S6K-beta, p70 S6KB, p70-beta, RPS6KB2, STK14B
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UBS0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296434560
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6199
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the RSK (ribosomal S6 kinase) family of serine/threonine kinases. This kinase contains 2 nonidentical kinase catalytic domains and phosphorylates the S6 ribosomal protein and eucaryotic translation initiation factor 4B. Phosphorylation of S6 leads to an increase in protein synthesis and cell proliferation.
- 1: Strausberg, R.L., et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99(26):16899-16903 (2002).
- 2: Lee-Fruman, K.K., et al., Oncogene 18(36):5108-5114 (1999).
- 3: Saitoh, M., et al., Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 253(2):470-476 (1998).
- 4: Gout, I., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 273(46):30061-30064 (1998).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-336
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin