- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant partial human p53 protein was used as the immunogen for this p63 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 1-2 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT
The optimal dilution of the p63 antibody for each application should be determined by the researcher.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TP63
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tumor protein 63, p63, Chronic ulcerative stomatitis protein, CUSP, Keratinocyte transcription factor KET, Transformation-related protein 63, TP63, Tumor protein p73-like, p73L, p40, p51, TP63, KET, P63, P73H, P73L, TP73L
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8626
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- p63 is a homolog of the tumor suppressor p53. It is identified in basal cells in the epithelial layers of a variety of tissues, including epidermis, cervix, urothelium, breast and prostate. p63 was detected in nuclei of the basal epithelium in normal prostate glands; however, it was not expressed in malignant tumors of the prostate. As a result, p63 has been reported as a useful marker for differentiating benign from malignant lesions in the prostate, particularly when used in combination with markers of high molecular weight cytokeratins and the prostate-specific marker AMACR (P504S). p63 has also been shown to be a sensitive marker for lung squamous cell carcinomas (SqCC), with a sensitivity of ~90%. Specificity for lung SqCC, vs. lung adenocarcinoma (LADC), is approximately 80%. In breast tissue, p63 has been identified in myoepithelial cells of normal ducts.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-726
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin