- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-160 of human p63 (NP_003713.3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse heart
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse thymus
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Rat thymus
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat testis
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 77kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TP63
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tumor protein 63, p63, Chronic ulcerative stomatitis protein, CUSP, Keratinocyte transcription factor KET, Transformation-related protein 63, TP63, Tumor protein p73-like, p73L, p40, p51, TP63, KET, P63, P73H, P73L, TP73L
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8626
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the p53 family of transcription factors. The functional domains of p53 family proteins include an N-terminal transactivation domain, a central DNA-binding domain and an oligomerization domain. Alternative splicing of this gene and the use of alternative promoters results in multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms that vary in their functional properties. These isoforms function during skin development and maintenance, adult stem/progenitor cell regulation, heart development and premature aging. Some isoforms have been found to protect the germline by eliminating oocytes or testicular germ cells that have suffered DNA damage. Mutations in this gene are associated with ectodermal dysplasia, and cleft lip/palate syndrome 3 (EEC3); split-hand/foot malformation 4 (SHFM4); ankyloblepharon-ectodermal defects-cleft lip/palate; ADULT syndrome (acro-dermato-ungual-lacrimal-tooth); limb-mammary syndrome; Rap-Hodgkin syndrome (RHS); and orofacial cleft 8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-729
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.