- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: p53DINP1 antibody was raised with a synthetic peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids near the amino terminus of human p53DINP1.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of p53DINP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: p53DINP1 antibody can be used for detection of p53DINP1 by Western blot at 0.5 - 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: At least two isoforms of p53DINP1 are known to exist; this antibody will detect both isoforms.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1302 - Human Lung Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 18, 27 kDa
Observed: 30 kDa
- PURIFICATION: p53DINP1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: p53DINP1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: p53DINP1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TP53INP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: p53DINP1 Antibody: SIP, Teap, p53DINP1, TP53DINP1, TP53INP1A, TP53INP1B, P53DINP1, SIP, Tumor protein p53-inducible nuclear protein 1, Stress-induced protein
- Protein Accession Number: Q96A56
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 61216823
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 94241
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- p53DINP1 Antibody: Apoptosis is related to many diseases and development. The p53 tumor-suppressor protein induces apoptosis through transcriptional activation of several genes. A novel p53 inducible gene was identified recently and designated p53DINP1 (for p53-dependent damage-inducible nuclear protein 1) and SIP (for stress induced protein) in human and mouse. A p53DINP1 antisense oligonucleotide inhibits and overexpression of p53DINP1 enhances Ser46 phosphorylation of p53, induction of p53AIP1, and cell death induced by DNA double-strand breaks. p53DINP1 may regulate p53-dependent apoptosis through phosphorylation at Ser46 and induction of p53AIP1. The p53DINP1/SIP gene encodes two proteins of 27 and 18 kDa in human and mouse termed p53DINP1-alpha and p53DINP1-beta or SIP27 and SIP18. p53DINP1/SIP is expressed in many tissues and induced by a variety of stress agents including UV stress, mutagenic stress, heat shock, and oxidative stress.
- 1: Okamura S, Arakawa H, Tanaka T, et al. p53DINP1, a p53-inducible gene, regulates p53-dependent apoptosis. Mol. Cell. 2001; 8:85-94.
- 2: Tomasini R, Samir AA, Vaccaro MI, et al. Molecular and functional characterization of the stress-induced protein (SIP) gene and its two transcripts generated by alternative splicing. SIP induced by stress and promotes cell death. J. Biol. Chem. 2001; 276:44185-92.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3045
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin