- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB, ELISA.
- PURITY: >90%
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 20mM Tris-HCl, 150mM NaCl, 1mM EDTA, 5mM Glutathione, 0.5mM GSSH and 10% Glycerol.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in working aliquots at -80°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TP53
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: cellular tumor antigen p53, antigen NY-CO-13, tumor protein 53, phosphoprotein p53, p53 tumor suppressor, mutant tumor protein 53, transformation-related protein 53, P53, BCC7, LFS1, TRP53, Cellular tumor antigen p53, Antigen NY-CO-13
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000537.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 120407068
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7157
- p53 is a nuclear phosphoprotein that plays a key role in cell gwoth regulation, particularly inhibition of cell proliferation.
- 1: Lowe SW (2005) Evasion of the P53 tumour surveillance network by tumour derived MYC mutants. Nature 436 (7052):807-11
- 2: Lotew J (1993) Control of programmed cell death in normal and leuckemic cells: new implications ofr therapy. Blood. 82 (1):15-21
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 39-905
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin