- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: p53 (Phospho-Ser33) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 33 (V-L-S (p) -P-L) derived from Human p53.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of p53 only when phosphorylated at serine 33.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 53 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TP53
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: P53, BCC7, LFS1, TRP53, HSP27, HSP28, Antigen NY-CO-13, Phosphoprotein p53, TP53, Tumor suppressor p53
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000537.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 120407068
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7157
- Acts as a tumor suppressor in many tumor types; induces growth arrest or apoptosis depending on the physiological circumstances and cell type. Involved in cell cycle regulation as a trans-activator that acts to negatively regulate cell division by controlling a set of genes required for this process. One of the activated genes is an inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinases. Apoptosis induction seems to be mediated either by stimulation of BAX and FAS antigen expression, or by repression of Bcl-2 expression. Implicated in Notch signaling cross-over.
- 1: Lin T, et al. (2005) Nat Cell Biol; 7 (2): 165-71. Vega FM, et al. (2004) Mol Cell Biol; 24 (23): 10366-80. Li J, et al. (2004) J Biol Chem; 279 (40): 41275-9. Wang J, et al. (2004) J Biol Chem; 279 (38): 39584-92.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-447
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $325.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.