- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This P4HA3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 274-303 amino acids from the Central region of human P4HA3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 61 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: P4HA3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Prolyl 4-hydroxylase subunit alpha-3, 4-PH alpha-3, Procollagen-proline,2-oxoglutarate-4-dioxygenase subunit alpha-3, P4HA3
- Protein Accession Number: Q7Z4N8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74738714
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 283208
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a component of prolyl 4-hydroxylase, akey enzyme in collagen synthesis composed of two identical alphasubunits and two beta subunits. The encoded protein is one ofseveral different types of alpha subunits and provides the majorpart of the catalytic site of the active enzyme. In collagen andrelated proteins, prolyl 4-hydroxylase catalyzes the formation of4-hydroxyproline that is essential to the proper three-dimensionalfolding of newly synthesized procollagen chains. Alternativelyspliced transcript variants have been observed, but theirfull-length nature has not been determined.
- 1: Rose, J. Phd, et al. Mol. Med. (2010) In press :
- 2: Koivunen, P., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 281(39):28712-28720(2006)
- 3: Kukkola, L., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(48):47685-47693(2003)
- 4: Van Den Diepstraten, C., et al. Circulation 108(5):508-511(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-200
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.