- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: p44/42 MAP Kinase (Phospho-Thr202) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of threonine 202 (F-L-T (p) -E-Y) derived from Human p44/42 MAP Kinase.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of p44/42 MAP Kinase only when phosphorylated at threonine 202.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42, 44 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MAPK3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ERK1, ERT2, ERK-1, PRKM3, P44ERK1, P44MAPK, HS44KDAP, HUMKER1A, p44-ERK1, p44-MAPK, PKD, PKD1, PRKCM, ERK, Extracellular signal- regulated kinase 1, Insulin-stimulated MAP2 kinase, MAP kinase 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001035145.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 91718897
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5595
- Involved in both the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells by phosphorylating a number of transcription factors such as ELK-1. Phosphorylates EIF4EBP1; required for initiation of translation. Phosphorylates microtubule-associated protein 2 (MAP2). Phosphorylates SPZ1
- 1: TETE HANNKEN, et al. (2000) Am Soc Nephrol 11:1387-1397Omar D. PerezNature et al. (2002) Biotechnology 20: 155 - 162 Jingui Yu, et al. (2005) Anesth Analg 101: 315-321Hironobu Ihn et al. (2000) Immunology 165: 2149-2155
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-214
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $325.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.